Berry Acai Smoothie To Start The Week Strong
For a great week ahead, let's start strong. As it goes with the saying: a good beginning is half the battle.
I love to share delicious moments with my friends and I think that smoothies are one of the easiest and fun ways to snack healthily. Picture worthy treats, boosting with antioxidants. Can it get any better?
Serves 1 | 1 cup - 250ml | 1 teaspoon - 5ml | Total time: 5 minutes
- 1 banana, frozen or fresh
- 150 g of blueberries mixed with blackberries, frozen or fresh
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 2-3 teaspoons of acai powder
- chia pudding or yoghurt to serve, optional
Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Use frozen fruit for a thick smoothie or fresh fruit for a thinner, easily drinkable smoothie. Serve with a couple of tablespoons of chia pudding or plain yoghurt (dairy or non-dairy) if you like.